Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask
?Any chance that Password JDM will be supporting the Honda GROM 125/ MSX 125?

http://www.hondagrom.net/

[h=3]New reply for the ticket #XXXXXXX32[/h]
H:encouragement:ello,

There is a very good chance.

Thanks,

Brian
PW:JDM

Brian Kriger

Password:JDM Customer Support
Thank you,

Password:JDM
9034 Bermudez Street
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
562-801-1808
:icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

·
Registered
475 Posts
My god I hope not.. They're a joke with Ruckus parts, I can only imagine the cheap fanboy crap they'd punch out for a Grom
:happy7: I ordered stuff for my very first ruck from them. They seem really decent, then once I got more into the scene I went to Killer and Standard.

Corsport gonna jump on this??????!!!! :lurk:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
:happy7: I ordered stuff for my very first ruck from them. They seem really decent, then once I got more into the scene I went to Killer and Standard.

Corsport gonna jump on this??????!!!! :lurk:
Did you see their chin bone that someone posted on TR? The bracket that bolts to the front frame was designed 90* in the wrong direction, how does that even happen?? Lol rediculous

Edit

·
Registered
475 Posts
Did you see their chin bone that someone posted on TR? The bracket that bolts to the front frame was designed 90* in the wrong direction, how does that even happen?? Lol rediculous
LMAO...That's crazy sh*t, I can see why I stopped hearing stuff about them from local TR peeps

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I was going to buy some stuff from them. Good thing I didn't. I've bought some stuff from corsport. They seem pretty good imo.

Sent from my BNTV400 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts