Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I really love modding things to get more out of them.
I am probably going to contact a dealer sometime in this next week to see if I can get one of these as soon as humanly possible.

Just seeing FI makes me happy, but it also means to get the correct Fuel to Air ration after a change means dyno time or a good O2 Sensor setup.
When these things hit I am sure their might be some over sea's stuff out but nothing here in the US.

The first thing I can tell from the photos is that pipes got a cat, and i wounder how much it wights.
Its probably for emissions, but in the hunt for power who needs that.

Bolt pattern for the head? wonder if its close to the crf50s or larger klx110. Its probably going to be its own animal and might take a bit before someone has a kit available.
also looks e start only.

Anything else you guys can think of?

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Rear fender eliminator kit, aftermarket exhaust are the two I'd be most interested in.
Was thinking the same thing.. I am tossing around a low side-out exhaust around in my head. I might just mock up a few designs today at work. and post a new thread.

I'm also debating putting those hidden turn signal rear LED's that you can find on ebay, just gotta find a good place to put them.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Was thinking the same thing.. I am tossing around a low side-out exhaust around in my head. I might just mock up a few designs today at work. and post a new thread.

I'm also debating putting those hidden turn signal rear LED's that you can find on ebay, just gotta find a good place to put them.
That would be awesome, I'd love to see the mockups!

·
Registered
736 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pipes should be easy enough. I'm sure the stock air box is half choked out as well.
I wonder tho, even if we had a 500cc big bore stroker kit... Would it all be for not if we don't have a "power commander" for the EFI???

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Put on a Yoshi, lower those bars, and extend the swing arm.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I'm thinking I would like to install a SUPER quiet exhaust system and a switch to turn off the headlight and tail light and then go out and see what kind of fun I could have on late night stealth missions. (Evil Grin) Blast down a river bed, or a mountain bike trail, or along a rail road.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,790 Posts
I look forward to mine arriving more than any toy in recent memory from the fun standpoint, but from a business standpoint, goal #1 will be to get Top Shelf parts on the market through my site in a timely manner. I have big plans...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm thinking I would like to install a SUPER quiet exhaust system and a switch to turn off the headlight and tail light and then go out and see what kind of fun I could have on late night stealth missions. (Evil Grin) Blast down a river bed, or a mountain bike trail, or along a rail road.
I def see me getting in trouble with this thing.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts