Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've added a new member to the moderator team. Please welcome MSX125 to the team. You probably know him as that super helpful and friendly guy from Belgium, or there abouts. Us americans don't know anything about geography since the word revolves around the United States anyway ;)

Looking forward to working with him!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome MSX125. Hey I have said it before but I'll say it again, watch out for the Banks guy. :laughing6:

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Excuse me but that banks guy is pretty damn cool! Its that alphabet guy you need to watch out for. He wears denim tuxedos.

and will be riding a black Grom. you cant trust those that ride black Groms:cool2:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Thanks everyone..! I joined here recently, i know that, but i hope to be able to help where i can :) As an EU mod i hope to see more EU members join and make the forum blossom!
As for myself, I live in belgium. A midged country under The Netherlands and above France.

Greetings!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Thanks everyone..! I joined here recently, i know that, but i hope to be able to help where i can :) As an EU mod i hope to see more EU members join and make the forum blossom!
As for myself, I live in belgium. A midged country under The Netherlands and above France.

Greetings!
Can you post a map for us US people as we have no idea where this country you call "Belgium" is.

·
Registered
674 Posts
As promised, here is a EU map with belgium highlighted.

Im syill trying to find a a map where belgium n the US are compared, ill post it when i found it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts