Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go USA wana be Grom riders/owners, I'm 5'9", 209 lbs and you can use me as a ref to see if you are going to fit on the motorcycle or not. The rear end tail section does not look that bad.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here you go USA wana be Grom riders/owners, I'm 5'9", 209 lbs and you can use me as a ref to see if you are going to fit on the motorcycle or not. The rear end tail section does not look that bad.

Lookin good Brotha! Finally got your hands on it. Did you see the "SOLD" sign sticker on the headlight! :wink: Did you get some Shave Ice?

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Lookin good Brotha! Finally got your hands on it. Did you see the "SOLD" sign sticker on the headlight! :wink: Did you get some Shave Ice?
I brought all my own food and drinks since I'm trying to diet down to 194 lbs. I started at 225 lbs bodybuilding size but I want to stay lean and forget that too much muscle look. I need to get the Thailand/Taiwanese look so the Grom can carry me with ease.

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bless your soul with all these awesome pictures...you looked great on it btw.
Hawaiian's have a saying share the Love and Aloha with all, just spreading the love for motorcycles with all that ride them.
Ride safe all no matter what brand, what size or how old or new the motorcycle is, just have fun, you only live once on earth

Pic of my race bike that I now use to take me to Gold's Gym Santa Clara, older 1999 ZX6-R with less than 18,000 miles

·
Registered
872 Posts
Damn! I knew I should have gone to moto gp at Laguna this year. I'm only 30 miles from there...oh we'll wait until next month to sit on mine :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts