Honda Grom banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'll post up a picture later tonight when the parts are all installed :] :pretty much the exact amount spent was $10,410 on the Grom, including the Grom. I use spreadsheets a lot, lol. I sold it pretty shortly after I finished the bike. Still regret it :[
TEN K? Dude. It ain't a Harley.

Wow!

My wife has allowed me to buy over 47 bikes most of them new in the last 13 years. I'm still married.

If I put that much into a Grom or my two Monkey's........... hate to imagine the butt whoopin' I'd get.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
TEN K? Dude. It ain't a Harley.

Wow!

My wife has allowed me to buy over 47 bikes most of them new in the last 13 years. I'm still married.

If I put that much into a Grom or my two Monkey's........... hate to imagine the butt whoopin' I'd get.
Well... I was getting married then the wedding was called off. So I took some money I set aside for the wedding and used it to build up the Grom :] Win win situation.

Here is an update to the Monkey. Switched rear tail light setup to the MNNTHBX with Rizomas

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Have a Over-Racing swingarm with stabilizer on the way. Web-bike had one available in stock! Going to run Nitron shocks in the rear and and Ohlins in the front.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts