Honda Grom banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1395534268.986402.jpg
ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1395534318.668259.jpg
First is at Streets of Tanasbourne and second pic is of Hotrodhell and I at Tuesday Night Coffee in Beaverton.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in Gresham! Got my grom about 3 weeks ago. I have met HRH and maybe seanskeezy at Tuesday night coffee.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Down in Salem here. Had the Grom for about a month now :D

Wonder if we can run these things at PIR, or ? Create our own Grom Challenge.

-Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
On the big bike tonight and I saw someone in gresham on a red and black grom.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey guys! I'll be back in the Portland metro area mid September. Now that a few more people in the area have gotten Grom's we gotta get a big meet up going.

Hoping you guys are taking full advantage of the weather and getting a lot of riding in.

See y'all soon

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Down in Salem here. Had the Grom for about a month now :D

Wonder if we can run these things at PIR, or ? Create our own Grom Challenge.

-Chris
That'd be neat if there could be a track day or something just for Groms. PIR, Mac Track, or Pat's acres would seem to be potentials.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm up for a ride with anyone in Portland but unless they have a class for baby bikes at PIR, I'm not taking my Grom there because I would be squished like a bug. I've been passed on the straits there while doing over 130 mph by guys doing 170.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up a Grom to complete my collection of random bikes. Would love to troll around with a few other groms - Gresham area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New (to me) 2014. Live/work out towards Hillsboro (North of 26). Great little commuter, would be fun to a group thing. Meet some folks, and check out what you've done with the bikes and get some suggestions/ideas.

Start discussing some ride ideas? How about a St. John's meetup at/near Cathedral park. Over the St. Johns bridge and over the hill and out to lunch at Helvetia Tavern, then maybe back to NW Portland via Skyline? Better yet, a Grom bridge crossing bonanza? Go over all the bridges from North to South (other than I-5 and 405). St. Johns, Broadway, Steel, Burnside, Morrison, Hawthorne, Ross Island, then finish up with Sellwood?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys I’m trying to get a group of groms riding every week in the Portland area! Riding on Tuesday August 7th from the Wilsonville area, come ride!

Meeting at 6pm at 30299 SW Boones Ferry Rd Wilsonville, OR 97070 United States

Feel free to text me any questions! 9712416140

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I just bought a 2015 Grom last week. I live in Beaverton, I've been riding it every day and love it so much! I ride it to work and always look for excuses to ride. Already looking at mods hehe

21 - 39 of 39 Posts