Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where y'all at? Purchased my red Grom (#2) at Hillsboro Motosport end of September and have been salivating waiting to order parts since.

I'm in Hillsboro but would be definitely be down for a meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. Good to know there's a few folks around the area. Can't wait for a meet up...in due time I'm sure.

Where's a good shop within the metro area that anyone of you would suggest getting our bikes wrenched at? Reasonable pricing and better service preferred naturally.

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
101 Posts
Depends on what you need. I usually do all of my own work as well as work on others scooter. Mainly ruckus's. Thats how i got into this mess!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When's this meet up happening y'all?! I've got a GoPro and I'm getting hella jelly of all these meet ups in Cali.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's get something going. Sick of rollin solo on the Grom!
Hey PDXgrom, HRH introduced me to Tuesday night coffee at Ava Roasteria in Beaverton. You should check it out. Cool peoples, cool rides, and the parking lot is even blocked off just for the riders!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This Tuesday, Yahoo tells me that it'll be a high of 39 and a low of 19. :( Spring can't come soon enough!

·
Registered
55 Posts
If we can get a meet ride date down I would make the trek over the pass for a grom ride. Once summuer sets in the cascade lakes hiway would be a kick ass grom ride as well if anyone is interested on a ride on this side of the mountian. Bend that is.,,though it shouwed on my profile location

·
Registered
101 Posts
If we can get a meet ride date down I would make the trek over the pass for a grom ride. Once summuer sets in the cascade lakes hiway would be a kick ass grom ride as well if anyone is interested on a ride on this side of the mountian. Bend that is.,,though it shouwed on my profile location
I'd love to go down there and ride, finally get to meet up with Brandon. We should plan something this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts