Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone send me any numbers that are on the actual injector? I bought one off eBay and Doesn’t have a package from Honda with the part number on it. As far as I know this guy could send me a stock grom injector. I just need the numbers that are on the actual injector to see if he sent me the correct part.
Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That’s not what’s on my injector. Mine has IJ12 on top and 5DT below it and a yellow dot

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy listed this part number
16450-KZY-701. Before I bought it, I looked the number up and that number is for a PCX 150. I didn’t know it wouldn’t be in or have the bag from Honda with the part number on it. It was just in a ziplock bag...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello you should have a blue dot on the injector Hello you should have a blue dot on the Injector
Can someone send me any numbers that are on the actual injector? I bought one off eBay and Doesn’t have a package from Honda with the part number on it. As far as I know this guy could send me a stock grom injector. I just need the numbers that are on the actual injector to see if he sent me the correct part.
Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts