Honda Grom banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a Honda parts fiche? Or a drawing of the different parts that come stock? I have ordered a Red Grom but thinking about ordering some Yellow plastics from Europe. I don't want to order a front fender as I plan on getting a satin carbon fibre one. Are the side pieces one piece? They look as they are two pieces on each side.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I dont know about a GROM fishe but I want a factory rear shock. I called a couple of dealers and they say parts wont be available until August or September. You might try your Honda dealer.

Anyone with any information as to when parts will become availible Im all ears.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Tyga Performance has the exploded parts diagrams on their forum website, but they don't have the associated part number listings.
MSX125 Exploded Parts Manual Diagrams

If you go to their parts website, you can see photos of the parts, themselves. They're missing the center rear cowl piece and the front fenders, but all the other body panels are available from Thailand.
New Honda Genuine Parts - Tyga Performance

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Doubt we will be able to get the Fiche until much later this year.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys. I really appreciate all the help. Does anyone know the part numbers for all the yellow pieces around the gas tank?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yellow body panel part numbers

Thank you guys. I really appreciate all the help. Does anyone know the part numbers for all the yellow pieces around the gas tank?
Here's what I've determined:

• Cover L Side - 83540-K26-900ZA
  • Cover R Side - 83530-K26-900ZA
  • Cowl, L., RR. - N/A (uses black parts)
  • Cowl, R., RR. - N/A (uses black parts)
  • Cowl, Center - still researching
  • Shroud, L - 83490-K26-900ZA
  • Shroud, R - 83480-K26-900ZA
  • Fender, Front - still researching

I'm still trying to find the part number for the rear center cowl, and the front fender. If I can get them for any of the colors, I can figure it out for the yellow.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Anyone have the rear shock part number?

please please please please please!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts