Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased and received any of these parts yet?

Leo Vince Corsa "carbon fiber" pipe (I heard the Yosh full system but I am fearful that it would be too loud for passenger)

14 tooth front sprocket

I went to my dealer but no one shows any parts available.
I search online and I see them but have not been able to confirm they are state side and ready to ship.
Any advise would be much appreciated. If you have links to various vendors that would be great...

Thank you
Pete

·
Registered
457 Posts
14 sprocket is off a crf80. And yosh and grom were meant to be togather its like a termignoni or a akrapovic on a ducati or aprilia they were meant to be togather.

·
Registered
684 Posts
The Leo Vince pipe will be shipped out in mid sept. At the factory in Italy the workers had the whole month of August off. They are back now.
I know this because I pre-order my Leo Vince pipe on August 7 and was told mid-sept.
And today I called Leo Vince about the mid-sept date and they said yes it should come in Mid to Late Sept.

they also said the Slip-ons showed greater power gains and weighted less then the Yosh pipes.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got a call from my dealer who contacted Leo Vince. They say no exhaust for another 6 weeks or so from today. Not sure I can wait that long for exhaust does anyone one know what brands are available now?
No 14 tooth sprocket available either.... not happy about that. Need more low end on this thing. Your thoughts..?

·
Registered
684 Posts
order the sprocket for Tyga. I have a 16 tooth I plan on installing with the Leo Vince pipe and air box mod.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi thanks for the helpful replies... Yes, I like the Yosh but I heard a video and it seemed really loud and I'm fearful that it would be too loud with I have the wife on board. Yes, we ride 2 up and have a blast
running around town together. Great news on the CRF sprocket! I will order it.. do you think this is the best way to get more low end? Just seems like we have a huge gap from 2nd to 3rd where you go from
reving pretty high in 2nd then shift to 3rd to a bog. Any one else feel the same way?

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have a 14t sprocket. Don't remember what I paid for it, but I got it from tyga.

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I did the air box but did not notice more low end. Question on that... Is the tube that is behind the filter that goes to the carb supposed to disconnect? I left mine in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts