Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First things first, took the mirrors off so the Grom would fit in the van. I'll be putting something back on, but not sure what style yet.
Next comes the fender delete, rear turn signals will be integrated into the stock tail-light.
Last night I had Steady Garage build a custom header and we mounted one of my Devils carbon cans from my stores shelf-stock. tehe.
I'll be posting videos and more pictures via my new youtube channel as well as instagram. Otakufuel powersports. Of course I'll be keeping this thread updated too!
Thanks for looking!!

gromdevilsundertail.jpg nomirrors.jpg gromrearfenderdelte.jpg gromheader.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the kind words and thumbs up!
We are trying to figure out some options right now. Something identical to this may be pretty pricey. The can alone is 370 stainless 420 carbon. But I can get these. anyone that wants a devil lmk.
Steady said they will charge hourly ~5ish hours to build the header. We are working together to have something cheaper that is bolt on at about 450 with the can not sure of the brand yet. It's gonna take some time, but I plan to add many Grom parts to the shelf. The best is yet to come... ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looks great. Solid choice with the Devil can. Love the can design. The definitely make some high quality stuff. Header looks solid too. Where is this shop at?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Steady Garage is in San Gabriel Valley, California.
Otakufuel -My "shop" is a garage behind my house with just a bunch of parts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts