Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Please disregard the questions in my PM. At this point they are irrelevant. Payment has been sent and spoke to someone over the phone at RPM. Not sure who it was but pretty nice guy, got everything set up. Thank you ghettosled for this thread can't wait to receive my mount:)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Gauge brackets are available for the following:

Standard bars - single gauge (raw and black)
Fat bars - single gauge (raw and black)
Standard Bars - Dual Gauge w/ Button (black only)
Standard Bars - Dual Gauge w/o Button (raw and black)
Fat Bars - Dual Gauge w/ Button (black only)
Fat Bars - Dual Gauge w/o Button (black and raw)

we may switch over to only black finish pretty soon just to keep better track on inventory. We are currently out of stock on standard bars dual gauge with button but will have some in the next 2 weeks. all other options should be available.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Waiting to hear back from Mike at RPM about tracking number I hope. He said something about it being shipped yesterday and maybe even here by Saturday. But I have not received any confirmation or tracking email.

·
Registered
353 Posts
wow. He said Saturday and he ment it. USPS priority 2 day is no joke. Lol I'm still waiting on something from Fedex I ordered a day or so before that. Some weather bs is holding that up or something.

ImageUploadedByHondaGrom.net1428783164.729466.jpg

Great quality piece, it's the one without button.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
as i now have plans to install a bbk down the road, i decided upgrade my single gauge to their dual gauge to add the temp gauge. as usual, another great product.

btw, for those who do not want to mod the wire harness of the temp gauge, you'll have to expand the pass-through to 3/8". if you don't have a drill press, you have to be very careful to avoid marring the recessed wall.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
FWIW,

the volt/temp pocket on the RPM gauge is 1.155 x 2.255 which equates to 29.33mm x 57.28mm. This was sized for the OPMID and fits perfect. Not sure how exact the "Koso" measurements are on the website but it says they are 60mm x 30mm.

So to use this style gauge, the opening would have to be enlarged slightly on our bracket. Looks like a nice piece though.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Right, so you could make a 2nd style w a 2nd square vs the round dial for not alot more machining.

People could buy both koso pieces to have them match and spend alot less $ then dynojet stuff

Looks like opmid doesn't make a A/F guage at this time

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Heck I'd even buy the guages and let you guys fit around them as long as I got a free black mount :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Approximate pricing for the mount in just silver or black?

I'll see what I can get together

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Gauge brackets are available for the following:
Fat Bars - Dual Gauge w/ Button (black only)
Fat Bars - Dual Gauge w/o Button (black and raw)
got the fat bars version for my girls grom today. we are using protaper risers and the bracket fits perfectly. it definitely cleans up the gauges

41 - 60 of 93 Posts