Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Dang, I just bought your first version mount last month, this is what I really need.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys. Price will be $55 shipped for raw finish, $65 shipped for black anodize. Anywhere in lower 48 via USPS priority mail. To reserve your order please PayPal [email protected]

we have several raw in stock and have a few going for hard anodize. These are machined from 3/8" 6061t6 and have a 1/4" deep pocket for the OPMID to sit down in for a more sleek appearance.

Couple more detail shots

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hey guys. Price will be $55 shipped for raw finish, $65 shipped for black anodize. Anywhere in lower 48 via USPS priority mail. To reserve your order please PayPal [email protected]

we have several raw in stock and have a few going for hard anodize. These are machined from 3/8" 6061t6 and have a 1/4" deep pocket for the OPMID to sit down in for a more sleek appearance.

Couple more detail shots

How much shipped to Hawaii for black one?! I'll send payment now

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
ghettosled.. this looks sic!!! too bad i went a different route for mounting the AF gauge... now i want one of these!!!

How reactive is RPM? he redesigned his mount because of a customer request. that is killer CS!!!

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
ghettosled.. this looks sic!!! too bad i went a different route for mounting the AF gauge... now i want one of these!!!

How reactive is RPM? he redesigned his mount because of a customer request. that is killer CS!!!
yep and that is my Temp/Voltage gauge I sent him so he could redesign the bracket. Only thing I wish was done is a round indent on the right side or the left side between the mounting bolts so you could place your mode button switch in it. I didn't want the mode switch on the top or in between the two gauges due to the lack of metal and it would make the bracket not form fitting but on the right side or the left side between the bolts I think there was room.

"on the side note been up since 12 midnight trying to pre-order iphone6 and 6plus" what a joke, apple and ATT website for pre-order sucks if you want to order the new iphone6 with ZERO contract or unlock phone good luck trying to by pass the overload network. I'm tired going to bed.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only thing I wish was done is a round indent on the right side or the left side between the mounting bolts so you could place your mode button switch in it. I didn't want the mode switch on the top or in between the two gauges due to the lack of metal and it would make the bracket not form fitting but on the right side or the left side between the bolts I think there was room.
technically there is room.. barely.. it would almost break into the holes for the bolts unless the button was pushed out to the side.. It looks cluttered IMHO.. But the only real problem I see or dont like is the wiring... the way the wiring comes off the side of the button you cant really hide it and in my opinion it would be better mounted underneath. If the wiring came out the bottom of the switch we could of put a hole in the bracket and run it through. Open to ideas ??

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
technically there is room.. barely.. it would almost break into the holes for the bolts unless the button was pushed out to the side.. It looks cluttered IMHO.. But the only real problem I see or dont like is the wiring... the way the wiring comes off the side of the button you cant really hide it and in my opinion it would be better mounted underneath. If the wiring came out the bottom of the switch we could of put a hole in the bracket and run it through. Open to ideas ??
I like the idea of the mode switch on the bottom, but if time permit maybe try for R/D make a in dent for the switch and maybe a machine canal for the cable to go towards the gauge cable and we can tie-warp both cables but you would have a fixed location for the mode switch to seat in. Other than that just double back tape the mode switch on the bottom.

Anyway the design now look fantastic

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok guys... so here is v2.

I incorporated the button on the top side and kept it as confined to the bracket as possible. Both the gauge and button are recessed into the bracket and will fasten with double sided tape.

If you have already ordered a bracket and would prefer this style please let me know.

We will offer one with the button and one without.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Really nice work!! Any possibility of you and HardRacing getting together and offering a package solution for the bracket, and both gauges all in one??

Don't need it just yet personally, but would be a nice plug and play solution! Specially for the guy ordering up his BBK, tuner, and gauges all at once! ;)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts