Honda Grom banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm the owner of Onyx Racing. We are a start-up based out of sunny San Diego. We sell aftermarket accessories for motorcycles and we're looking at the Grom next! We'll be excited to bring some levers to the table ASAP. We take pride in our quality and customer service. You'll never be dissapointed.

Regards,
Kenny

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well OK then. When I get my Grom I want:

Rear fender elimination kick
Smaller turn signals
braided stainless steel brake lines
better rear shock
stiffer front springs
lower handlebars
better looking but still functional rear view mirrors
belly pan
rear seat cover
soft sticky tires
additional gearing options
exhaust system
freer flowing intact
EFI adjustability
stronger clutch plates
stiffer clutch springs
larger oil cooler
folding shift lever
folding brake lever
engine case savers
cool billet farkels

OK, that should keep you buisy for a while. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Do you guys have a website or offer other products?

Im interested in a power commander and new throttle body. As well as most of the stuff above.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I can feel these little things getting super popular. awesome that more vendors are popping up daily!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hello,

I'm the owner of Onyx Racing. We are a start-up based out of sunny San Diego. We sell aftermarket accessories for motorcycles and we're looking at the Grom next! We'll be excited to bring some levers to the table ASAP. We take pride in our quality and customer service. You'll never be dissapointed.

Regards,
Kenny
Hello Kenny, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Wish I was back home in San Diego! It would be nice to have a local shop to get aftermarket parts. Nothing like that in Biloxi.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Awesome! A parts supplier that's relatively close. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what super sweet stuff you guys have coming out! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts