Honda Grom banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What color did y'all reserve?

It is great to see the deposits being placed!
The dealer didn't really specify a color since he couldn't process an actual order yet. Once he can I hope he'll give us a call so we can specify... and I'll keep my fingers crossed that white will be an option at the time as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It looks someone beat us to the deposit on the Grom there. Someone has a deposit on 2 in front of us... speak up!
I don't want to reveal too much without the customer's permission, but he and his brother (hence 2 deposits) work in the industry. They do marketing for a very large off-road company that owns a motorcycle division and are re-launching a different historic brand motorcycle.....

I don't think they're members of this board yet.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Would that brand be Indian?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't want to reveal too much without the customer's permission, but he and his brother (hence 2 deposits) work in the industry. They do marketing for a very large off-road company that owns a motorcycle division and are re-launching a different historic brand motorcycle.....

I don't think they're members of this board yet.
We need to get ahold of them and have them register on the site and participate ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I hope that Polaris / Victory can make a run at it.
1999-2004 stint with California Motorcycle Co. and 2006-2011 Stellican versions weren't that lucrative.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope that Polaris / Victory can make a run at it.
1999-2004 stint with California Motorcycle Co. and 2006-2011 Stellican versions weren't that lucrative.
Polaris is a multi-billion dollar company. It doesn't seem like they are, but they are. Lots of military contracts. If anyone can do it, they can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts