Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you follow motorsports, especially on two wheels,
there's a good chance we don't need to tell you anything more about Ohlins.

More Teams across the world use Ohlins Suspension.
It is regarded as the highest quality and finest craftsmanship.
Ohlins, the name, is synonymous with performance.
Ohlins offers the finest suspension components available.

Key Benefits of Ohlins Suspension
- Fine Swedish quality
- Easy to adjust
- Large Selection of Spring Rates
- Fully Rebuildable

Check out our YouTube video featuring the Ohlins Suspension Install on HardRacing's GROM

For more information & pricing, click on the link below

>> Ohlins Suspension for the GROM <<

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interesting business decision to "rent" the Ohlins fork install video along with some others. I quickly went through it at some point and it seemed to give me the courage to want to order the product, but now, and I know it's only $0.99 cents to borrow the video, how many others will not be able to see it and may not order it now.

I thought the instructional videos were great and separated your company from the others, but this is sort of discouraging.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Interesting business decision to "rent" the Ohlins fork install video along with some others. I quickly went through it at some point and it seemed to give me the courage to want to order the product, but now, and I know it's only $0.99 cents to borrow the video, how many others will not be able to see it and may not order it now.

I thought the instructional videos were great and separated your company from the others, but this is sort of discouraging.
I'm a cheap fuck and felt the exact same way as you until last Friday. I installed the full Ohlins fork kit while watching the video over and over, stopping and replaying parts often so I didn't mess up, I had never rebuilt a fork or any real suspension component. HR spent some serious time and effort making these videos extremely informative and helpful. Had they done it from day 1, I dont think anyone would bitch.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm a cheap fuck and felt the exact same way as you until last Friday. I installed the full Ohlins fork kit while watching the video over and over, stopping and replaying parts often so I didn't mess up, I had never rebuilt a fork or any real suspension component. HR spent some serious time and effort making these videos extremely informative and helpful. Had they done it from day 1, I dont think anyone would bitch.

Thank you for the feedback.
Indeed, making these videos does take a lot of time and man hours. Anyone who has made their own 40 - 50 min installation video has already experienced this.

We have over 60 + install/review videos, and we only do a Rental fee on 2 of them.
And it's only $0.95....... or the equivalent, of a 1/2 gallon of gas. ;-)

We just get soo overloaded with tech questions, and emails from other companies customers asking us for help from a product they bought from another company........ it takes soo much of our time and money, away from our own customers.

This is just a small way to recoup some of that.

We do NOT charge our own customers for the videos......... as there is a $.95 Video credit applied to the invoice if someone buys one of these fork kits from us.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh I Totally get it, but by watching the video, someone could gauge if they have the mechanical aptitude to go forward or not.

I think the video as made it in a way that almost anyone would try to tackle it. But without first seeing it, it's hard to know if the average shadetree mechanic could do it. Even after you rent the video, and you make that decision, then you would have to re-rent it because you only have 72 hours to watch it after your or something like that. I know you're only up to $2 at this point, but I felt it really separated your company and was a great marketing tool.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The suspension was an excellent upgrade, no more bottoming out the forks, video made it easy... Thanks HR!

That's what we like to hear. ;-)

Thank you for the update and follow up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts