Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ohlins came to us with discounted pricing on original drop-ins (non SF bikes). We're serving them up at $75 off, and as always, these can be combined with fork tools at a fraction of the competitors price. $225 w/o tools, $255 w/ tools. They're in stock and ready to ship. http://www.mnnthbx.com/chassis1.html

These are Ohlins' original 101 kits. What does this mean? They include only the 5.5 spring rate. If your on a 2013-2016 Grom, and weigh 200lbs or less, you'll have the exact same performance as their latest kits, at far less cost. Supplies are limited to inventory on hand.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Received my Ohlins kit for my track Grom, I am already running the Ohlins on my other Grom.. huge difference in ride quality. great discount too ?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Why non sf? I thought they were the
the sellout is

FDK-101 - grom 13-15 comes with a single spring set only and not bottom out hardware as it reuses the 13-15 grom parts.
this is discontinued so it's on sellout.

the new kit not on sale is,

FDK-111 - grom 13-17 comes with two spring sets and bottom out washer to fit SF.

the FDK-101 will fit the SF but you need to source a old grom bottom out washer and rubber bump stop.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Why non sf? I thought they were the same
Slightly different. Old original kit will fit the original Grom, but not the new SF, but the new one, will fit both, the SF and the original. This is a sale on older kits. They aren't any less quality/performance than the newer ones, they just don't have the little required pieces to work on the new ones.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Am I too late are there any ohlins forks left? I way 235 so probably need the next level right?
@Danburns01, this thread was started over a year ago. I do not think the special is still in effect. However, you cannot go wrong ordering from MNNTHBX.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was kinda joking. I was looking at ordering from hard racing but at this point I also want to save money. Not sure if they give a first time buyer any promo code or not. I will check them out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts