Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, took so long to get this published. We've got a lot of projects we are working on and this got pushed back a few weeks. But, we finally got it posted up.
This is the all new Ohlins HO047 Rear shock, that has been specifically designed for the all new 2022-23 Grom RR JC21
The HO047 Shock has all new valving and internals.
It comes with Higher Spring rate Springs (120 N/mm and 140 N/mm) for the longer swing arm on the 2022 model.
and of course it has Custom brackets and mounts for the new 2022 Clutch Cover design.
Stay tuned for more videos to come.
Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
2022 Queen Bee Grom
13 Posts
Sorry, took so long to get this published. We've got a lot of projects we are working on and this got pushed back a few weeks. But, we finally got it posted up.
This is the all new Ohlins HO047 Rear shock, that has been specifically designed for the all new 2022-23 Grom RR JC21
The HO047 Shock has all new valving and internals.
It comes with Higher Spring rate Springs (120 N/mm and 140 N/mm) for the longer swing arm on the 2022 model.
and of course it has Custom brackets and mounts for the new 2022 Clutch Cover design.
Stay tuned for more videos to come.
Hope you enjoy.

Put my order in today for a shock and fork kit. Can’t wait for real suspension on the grom. Think the spring on the shock with match the queen bee better too.

·
Vendor
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put my order in today for a shock and fork kit. Can’t wait for real suspension on the grom. Think the spring on the shock with match the queen bee better too.

You will love it.

·
Registered
2022 Grom - Candy Blue ABS
26 Posts
Pardon my ignorance - What is RR? Will this fit on any 2022 Grom? I'm interested in upgrading the suspension on my new Grom.

·
Vendor
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pardon my ignorance - What is RR? Will this fit on any 2022 Grom? I'm interested in upgrading the suspension on my new Grom.

It's help identify each Generation of Grom, since the model years are different all over the world.

We took a Survey of our 35,000 + Members on our Grom Facebook Group, and that's what everyone seems to prefer.

13-15 Grom OG
17-20 Grom SF
22-23 Grom RR

·
Registered
2022 Grom - Candy Blue ABS
26 Posts

It's help identify each Generation of Grom, since the model years are different all over the world.

We took a Survey of our 35,000 + Members on our Grom Facebook Group, and that's what everyone seems to prefer.

13-15 Grom OG
17-20 Grom SF
22-23 Grom RR

Thank you! That's very helpful. This is probably the first upgrade I'll end up doing to my Grom.

·
Vendor
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! That's very helpful. This is probably the first upgrade I'll end up doing to my Grom.

Nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts