Honda Grom banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when I thought I was all in on the Grom my neighbor comes over to me as I am washing the cars this morning and tells me if I wanted to buy his Ducati Monster 696 He would sell it to me for 3200... It has 1500 miles on it and was totally a mid life crisis buy..

Some one tell me what to do.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
BS! Did not happen unless you post a pic :tongue: Seriously though, good for you. You would have been kicking yourself for years had you let that one get away.

·
Registered
459 Posts
What year is it? Sounds like a killer deal! The monster is a cool bike, the Ducati Steetfighter is probably my all time favorite bike!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good deal on the bike considering the year, condition, and mileage. It's hard to find a monster with those specs under $4500. Congrats!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Back when I had more cash lying around and my truck This is how I made my money, flipping bikes. NEVER lost money on a bike. even if only making a hundred or two profit I ALWAYS made money. . Pain in the ass but worth it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice work man! Though, i would have tried to hang on to it a bit more before...Maybe until the grom came out. Either way, Good on ya!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts