Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
NFL Fan here. Even got my wife excited about it so we both get to enjoy the games. I cheer for SD Chargers because they are the closest thing we have to a local team. I also generally cheer for Green Bay simply because a number of my friends are big GB fans. My wife is in love with Tony Romo so she cheers for the Cowboys. I hate the Cowboys. So it is all good fun.

MLB - Angels all the way.

You?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
NFL- The New York Football Giants!!
MLB- San Diego Padres
NBA- Boston Celtics
NCAA- Oregon and Notre Dame
I am primarily a Football fan but love all sports.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I go outside the box. I don't watch NFL or NBA at all. MLB I have always been an Orioles fan. NCAA is anything West Virginia does, I'll watch or go to the game. But for me I am always watching/following Formula 1, MotoGP, AMA (dirt and track), golf every weekend, skiing (back-country hiking), and will not ever never ever watch or play soccer.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NFL Fan here. Even got my wife excited about it so we both get to enjoy the games. I cheer for SD Chargers because they are the closest thing we have to a local team. I also generally cheer for Green Bay simply because a number of my friends are big GB fans. My wife is in love with Tony Romo so she cheers for the Cowboys. I hate the Cowboys. So it is all good fun.

MLB - Angels all the way.

You?
Football all the way. And of course my team is the New Orleans Saints. I absolutely HATE the cowboys and the falcons. The falcons better look out week #1! I don't really like watching basketball BUT my team would be the Celtics and I am a Heat and Lebron Hater! I am not really a MLB fan but I can a college baseball fan. Was disappointing for LSU to lose this year....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wha? there is something out there than team Honda?
Racing... I follow racing ten times more than any other sport. except maybe shooting.

·
Registered
335 Posts
My wife and I are Maria Forsberg fans. We met her at a GNCC. (she WON!) We also enjoy watching Paul Whibley and David Knight. We enjoy endurocross and supercross in the winter time. By the way, this past Sunday we ventured to Latrobe, Pa. and watched the greatest NFL team in history practice on Chuck Noll Field. We were born and raised in western Pennsylvania and we both bleed black and gold. GO STEELERS!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wouldn't say that is true about the NFL. I feel like after preseason, most teams have their heart in it.

But I do love me some hockey!!

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I think in sports where there are more than 50 games in a season it would be hard to go all out every night but in football you have to or you will be home during the playoffs.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One of the reasons why I like football. But the stupid ass commisoner is going to ruin the NFL in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I wouldn't say that is true about the NFL. I feel like after preseason, most teams have their heart in it.

But I do love me some hockey!!

That is true about football, with only 16 games you're forced to play at a higher speed more frequently but you also get a week off between games.. Not knocking, way more than I could ever do lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
No, but I beg to differ. I am aware that there was a song recorded recently (relatively speaking) about the black and whatever color, but I can most certainly assure you, sir, that the PITTSBURG STEELERS colors are MOST DEFINITELY BLACK AND GOLD! Any attempt to disprove this fact will be met with TOTAL DISREGARDANCE! Thanks. Spoken from a TRUE STEELERS fan. And, by the way...NO. I consider this subject to be completely over. I now realize why you started this thread and how cool is that. Nonetheless, I AM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
That's right. BLACK AND GOLD! Big Ben's offense and Dick Lebeau's league leading defense will be contending year in and year out. Check the facts, bud. What other team can display SIX Lombardi's? Most certainly not the AINT'S. You should just drop it right now because you are most certainly outclassed. Sports talk is fun until you argue with a STEELERS fan. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts