Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of music are ya'll into?

Post up videos of your song of the day. Maybe it will introduce someone to something they have never listened to before. Create your own ride playlist. :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Muse is one of those bands that is just so musically inclined, whether you like them or hate them, you have to respect their ability! Good song!

This is one of my favorite Muse songs.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Not very many groups that I hate but Muse is one of them. LOL I have a pretty wide range in musical taste but my all time favorite song is Rock and Roll by Led Zeplin. Modern science and engineering STILL has been unable to design a system that can play that song loud enough for me.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have a wide range of music I like. Right now one of my favorites is Rebelution and cali reggae like that (sublime, slightly stoopid, etc...) Also 311 is on top!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using HondaGrom.com mobile app

·
Registered
325 Posts
This is a losing conversation. lol. I like A LOT of different shit.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have a killer satellite speaker system on my pc...10" subwoofer under my desk. Beats audio sucks. Last night got into Voodoo, Touch Peel & Stand, Land of Confusion, Plush, Angel, Sad But True, Daughter, and Red Barchetta by Rush. Hit the spot. Also love Bob Marley, Beatles, alternative, Willie, not enough room here. Searching for a Muse tune...

·
Registered
681 Posts
How's this for variety
Rage against the machine
Beasties
2pac
Zeppelin
Staind
Jayz
Metallica
Just the first that came to mind many many more