Honda Grom banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont feel like making a new thread every time a new video pops up that i want to share with my buds. so feel free to add all the vids here!

i shall begin

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Holy shit! Bad drivers, passing on the inside and loose cows! Dang. Riding there would make me quit riding, then I have a bowl of noodles and do it all over again. It's another country but the fun translates juts fine. I want my grom.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The "Grom Pictures/Videos" section is available to post individual posts per video as well: Grom Pictures/Videos

Thank you all for helping keep us organized, we have a feeling this forum will continue to grow and grow. :icon_thumbright:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Holy shit! Bad drivers, passing on the inside and loose cows! Dang. Riding there would make me quit riding, then I have a bowl of noodles and do it all over again. It's another country but the fun translates juts fine. I want my grom.
A buddy of mine hit a cow recently (on a BMW) and kept it upright! Talk about lucky.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
looks like so much fun! Wish I had twisty roads like that minus the psycho drivers.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
A buddy of mine hit a cow recently (on a BMW) and kept it upright! Talk about lucky.
I hit a cow with a jeep Cherokee and totaled the damn thing and didn't even get a steak out of it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
"MSX Chiangmai ทริปด่วน Monday Fun day Trip" That's a cool video, looks like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Those roads up around Chiang Mai are amazing, I rode them on a V-Max a few years back, but it would be much more fun on the lighter, more nimble Grom. It's not as dangerous as it looks either, people really try to keep their movements dependable, the secret is to not hesitate or make sudden changes in direction, or chicken-out of a move. Other drivers will make their calculations based on your given & expected route, so stick to what you intend and it's all fine. Cows and buffalo are the same believe it or not. And there's a traffic hierarchy (bigger vehicle goes first) that if everyone sticks to no one comes to mishap (usually, anyway). But for sure, it's not for the feint-hearted. Great video posts, thanks Eurobeaner.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Eurobeaner does that mean you are of European and Mexican heritage? I'm Mexican I can ask that question lol.

·
Registered
530 Posts
In the second video (off road looking) what swingarm is that at :14? ... from the official GROM pictures for the US our msx125 isn't going to have that beefy of a swingarm?!?! Am I seeing that right?

EDIT POST ... nevermind I'm an idiot, it's the tire hugger.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Eurobeaner does that mean you are of European and Mexican heritage? I'm Mexican I can ask that question lol.
it originally started back in the day when i was signing up on a board that had THOUSANDS of members... every name imaginable was taken. i didnt want to be pat1231312221. so instead, i made a name that pertained to what i was into at the time... i was undecided on getting a VW golf, or a Honda Civic. in my small town hondas were called ricer burners, or rice *******. so i picked eurobeaner. and you know what? every single board im on its NEVER already taken. lol. or if it is, i actually joined and forgot i did. lol

my wife is actually from mexico. only european thing i have is my heritage, which is irish. lol

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those roads up around Chiang Mai are amazing, I rode them on a V-Max a few years back, but it would be much more fun on the lighter, more nimble Grom. It's not as dangerous as it looks either, people really try to keep their movements dependable, the secret is to not hesitate or make sudden changes in direction, or chicken-out of a move. Other drivers will make their calculations based on your given & expected route, so stick to what you intend and it's all fine. Cows and buffalo are the same believe it or not. And there's a traffic hierarchy (bigger vehicle goes first) that if everyone sticks to no one comes to mishap (usually, anyway). But for sure, it's not for the feint-hearted. Great video posts, thanks Eurobeaner.
no problem dude! ive watched the 20 minute one like 10 times already. lol. the chiangmai one got bumpy at the end, and i get motion sickness pretty easy, so that had to go. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts