Honda Grom banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Told you guys I would try to keep you updated as much as possible when it comes to things concerning the Grom. Long story short, I have a small update.

Honda announced this morning they will let us place our order for August delivery on June 20th which will include the Grom. So we get to find out what our allotment is and all that good stuff at that time as well. So for those that want some more info out of the dealer you ordered it from, that will be when they'll have some more info for you. Give them a few days though as we don't always get the order knocked out on the first day.

What will be interesting to see is how many of these dealers request on our Monthly "Forecast" order which starts today, but the forecast won't tell us much of anything important though as we just look in our crystal ball haha.

I know it's not a lot of news or anything of huge importance but figured I'd let you guys know the update as of now.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Some news is better than no news!!! Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Will the August delivery be in the first week or towards the end of August?

·
Registered
539 Posts
That's great news actually! I know a lot of people have been putting down blind deposits so this should help the dealerships and buyers no what to expect inventory wise. I know there is at least 5 on the list at our dealer and I wouldn't be surprised if that's up to at least 10 now. I am #3 and I will certainly be contacting the dealer a few days after the 20th to see if I will get one in the first batch or not :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think i recall hearing from my guy that orders are usually ~ two months from the time they place them... so i'd expect it to be the end of August :)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I live near Torrance. I will be happy to go pick mine up and pay for it there. No need to bother witj all this order and wait stuff. lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dealership in FtWorth Told me they've got a line out the door for them and the 4 highest Deposits get the only 4 they'll be recieving on the first shipment which is slated for September... and OTD it would be $4400. HAHAHAHAHLOLOL...No.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Honda announced this morning they will let us place our order for August delivery on June 20th which will include the Grom.
thanks for the update. The dealer near me insists they will not take deposits until honda announces that information. So hopeful this will trigger them to accept mine, and my friends deposit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts