Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OEM Monkey Rear Sets (Left & Right)

I've got a matching pair of OEM Monkey Rear Sets for sale. Light wear where the springs touch the peg mounts. I'm looking for $80 shipped within the United States. See photos in later post.

Update: I'll throw in a set of lightly used the2wheels adjustable pegs (20mm/30mm and 40mm/50mm offsets) in black for an extra $20.

SOLD!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
788 Posts
If I can get my Monkey rear sets to work on my Grom you just might get a sale from another Grom owner. Today the Monkey pedal just came in and I'll be installing the rear sets as soon as I can find the time.

YK9wI8e.jpg

The Grom rear sets are hideously ugly heavy abominations... not to mention they're the wrong effing color.

oW3F3io.jpg

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated the shipped price to $80!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update:. For $100 shipped, I'll include a set of the wheels adjustable pegs in black!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup yup! Ready to ship!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This comes with just the Rearsets, and the aftermarket pegs? No brake lever? Is there anything else required to fit these to an SF grom?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
788 Posts
All you need is a Monkey pedal, a few washers, and a drill to make one small hole to do this simple bolt on mod.

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

It really cleans up the look of the bike without those fugly heavy lumps of metal on the sides.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts