Honda Grom banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

Registered
Question about the GCraft risers, do these make the rearsets wider? I imagine they do.

And I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the pictures quality! How do you expect me to see what you did and copy? 馃槅

And how do the Battlax compare to the Contis Race? I wanted to buy a new Conti for the front but it seems they don't make those anymore unfortunately.

Registered
Discussion Starter #62
Sorry for the quality... Tapatalk resized the pictures....i try again.
Yes, risers make it a little bit wider.
Bridgestones work superb. They are another size different than oem( front 100, rear 120.) but their grip is superb. Is the tire we use for racing in my country.

Registered
Nice! That's what I feared, I'm looking at making it narrower, might try to shave off a few mm on each rearset tab.
Just have to find a way to do it properly.
Guess I'll have to use a Mitas MC34 as I want to retain stock size, just not sure those are E approved.

What vinyl did you use on the seat? Looks good!

I did paint the metal grill vent thing on the 3d carbon vents, looks a bit better I think.
Pic for inspiration... :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #64
If you re asking what vinyl is the seat cowl (where the number 24) is 3M wrap film series 1080.
The contitwist race in oem size are discontinued...
I keep a oem size tires that i use when i have the T脺V inspection (we call it here ITV) so every 2 years i have to change them due to inspection...

Registered
No I was asking about the seat cover itself, looks like the stock one but I'm not sure it is...
Sucks about the Contitwist, think it was a really nice tire, especially for the price. The MC34 is roughly twice as expensive. Kind of the same thing with tire size, we do not not have inspection yet but it's in case of an accident, you have to run stock size otherwise insurance won't cover you, same thing with the rest of the bike in fact (says the guy currently running a ''Look at me'' 4V Takegawa... 馃槅).

Registered
Discussion Starter #66
Seat cover is stock, but inside i installed a gel pad.

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

61 - 66 of 66 Posts