Honda Grom banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Damn bro, I love to lock wire stuff as well but you take lock wiring to a New Level! :wink:

I need to know that, that plug-in port under your tail? Is that a charge port? I hope so because as soon as I post this I'm spending the rest of the day if I have to until I find that adapter. Every time I pull the seat off my get sick of looking at the battery tail just hanging out under there.

You've got a nice setup going on there.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Damn bro, I love to lock wire stuff as well but you take lock wiring to a New Level! :wink:

I need to know that, that plug-in port under your tail? Is that a charge port? I hope so because as soon as I post this I'm spending the rest of the day if I have to until I find that adapter. Every time I pull the seat off my get sick of looking at the battery tail just hanging out under there.

You've got a nice setup going on there.
Yes its a charging port. I installed on the outside so i dont have to take the seat off and underneath (it has a waterproof cap) so its someway stealth...
It came with the charger by the way...

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yes its a charging port. I installed on the outside so i dont have to take the seat off and underneath (it has a waterproof cap) so its someway stealth...
It came with the charger by the way...

I've always fed the port to the outside of the bikes and zip tied it somewhere but it's tough to find a good spot on the Grom. I almost took a dremel to the under tail on Friday because again it's just coiled under the seat. I'm glad I didn't and saw this post today. Outstanding, thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
How’s the pv3 treating you with a big bore?
So far perfect!! Consistent 13.0 afr.
Next saturday i have dyno day and will fine tune it.
Had a base map made by bill ramseyer that i ve been fine tuning, but i will precise tune it at the dyno.
I will post all pulls and changes in my build and pv3 logs so people can check.

Good to hear. Expecting mine from Hard Racing Tuesday. Is that a fork clamp tool hold up your pv3?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Good to hear. Expecting mine from Hard Racing Tuesday. Is that a fork clamp tool hold up your pv3?
No. I made it out of a solid piece of alluminium.
But thinking of it... Maybe you can make one out of a fork clamp tool if you machine it properly...good point.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Is the pinza de ropa a special go fast part? Does Marc Márquez use on too?

In which part of Spain are you?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Is the pinza de ropa a special go fast part? Does Marc Márquez use on too?

In which part of Spain are you?
No. Its just a lucky thing...
In my culture we touch some piece of wood when we want to have good luck...
So bikers (as in america i think they have some sort of thing installing a little bell on the bike...) in my area put this somewhere near the hands in the bike, just to touch it when something bad happens (they see an accident, they have some sliding on the wheels, etc...)
I'm from Barcelona.

Edited: i googled and you guys call it knock on wood

·
Registered
613 Posts
wow I don't say this often but that is one sexy bung job, lol

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
Today had some spare time at lunch and some metal leftovers and i cut & welded a stand that bolts under the engine and has exhaust clearance, so i can work in the swingarm, rear wheel, rear shock and so, without having the bike sitting on the rear stand.
Not fancy but works... perfect.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Man, your bike oozes quality! :)
Yes it does! Every time I do something or clean my Grom and feel happy with it, Obijuanito posts his bike for all to see then I feel sad again, lol.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Today i finally installed something i wanted to install for a long time...

Its called clean-break safety quick coupling for brake system. Brand is staubli.

Had to make the hoses due to place it where i wanted, so with the fender is stealth.

Now im able to take brake caliper out of the bike for servicing, cleaning, or ever when taking wheel out of the bike is much easier and faster because i remove wheel and caliper all toguether, without having to bleed system when conecting back.

Plus i installed it the way with the fender is unseen at all and completely stealth.

·
Registered
671 Posts
WOW that brake quick disconnect is just next level

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Lately installed carbon side vents, g-craft rearset risers and kitaco crackshaft replacing also piston and rings.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts