Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MNNTHBX is responsible for the bit of awesomeness that is pictured just above these words. They have donated the prize for this month's Grom of the Month winner. Greg @ MNNTHBX graced us with their billet quick-turn throttles for this month's prize!
MNNTHBX said:Increase throttle response and decrease throttle rotation (less turn).
The Quick Turn Throttle Tube consists of the ultra-smooth tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) approximately 20% larger than stock. This translates into about 20% less “twist” necessary to reach wide-open throttle.
Increasing the size of the throttle cam will improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables
- Removable end cap for simple hand-guard installation.
Installs in minutes!
To enter the contest, just submit your Grom to this thread.
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ENTRY.
- The photo of your Grom/MSX 125 MUST be displayed with your entry (no links to other sites)
- Photo of the Grom/MSX 125 must accurately represent the bike. Photo-chopping in mods that alter the appearance of the bike will result in disqualification.
- Only ONE picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (Members may submit a collage of shots as ONE photo)
- You must be the owner of the Honda Grom/MSX 125.
- A description is REQUIRED of your Grom/MSX 125 with a list of ALL modifications and enhancements.
- New photos must be submitted. No reposting of submissions from previous months.
- Winners of previous months will be barred from the contest for one calendar year.
***Contest will conclude at 5:00 PM CST on Monday November 25th***
Happy entering Guys and Gals!
***One submission per member, void where prohibited, proof of purchase will be validated, as will parking, no purchase necessary, enter to win, may cause dizziness, if erection persists for more than 2 hours seek medical attention, may cause shortness of breath, results not typical, make it fun, live life, love life!