Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[SUB]So I'm not a patient person when I want a new toy![/SUB][HR][/HR]Talk me into waiting for this little beauty instead of running down and picking up something like the 125 Zuma! :serious:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Go sit on a zuma. zero cool factor if you ask me and i did every thing i could to try to love the zuma 125. plus grom will have way more perf accessories. i cant stand the wait either but it will be so worth it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I feel the same way but have to agree with the comments above. I just put my deposit down yesterday and it already feels like a long wait. Maybe they will come in early!?

·
Registered
677 Posts
good things come to those who wait.... like the grom.. lol

·
Registered
872 Posts
Be patient and wait if you truly want it. Just imagine all the Gromments you will get from everyone? *cough* I meant comments, sorry.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Go sit on a zuma. zero cool factor if you ask me and i did every thing i could to try to love the zuma 125. plus grom will have way more perf accessories. i cant stand the wait either but it will be so worth it.
Totally agree. That's like craving a juicy burger and settling for a subway sandwich.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Totally agree. That's like craving a juicy burger and settling for a subway sandwich.
Too funny but you are dead on. Most folks still dont even know about the grom.This bike is going to have a full on cult following. That will never happen w the zuma 125

·
Registered
677 Posts
I also think it really helps that it's from honda. With the ruckus scene going strong, and all the vintage mini guys, then all the die hard honda fans, it appeals to a very large amount of people and across all types of riders

·
Registered
13 Posts
Classic, very funny.

A Zuma is what you will see at a senior camp ground..

At least, on the bright side we could all do a 25 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST COUNTDOWN :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts