Honda Grom banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wondering if there are still MSX meetups/rideouts in Belfast as I am thinging of buying one myself after lockdown is over?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Not like they used to.
Since Allens honda closed in Belfast and Honda went back to Hursts it's been quiet for those types of bigger meetups unfortunately.
Some of us still do the quay viper charity Rideout's ,toy run and a wee run to Newcastle some Sundays.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Good to know that you are still going out and about. If it's ok i would not mind tagging along sometime. (Need to get a Grom first)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Thanks for the reply. Good to know that you are still going out and about. If it's ok i would not mind tagging along sometime. (Need to get a Grom first)
The meetups were good crac in Belfast

There also some benelli tnt bikes emerging.
Where about are you based.
Is your budget for an original Grom (2013-15) or the face lifted 2016 on bike?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in the Belfast area and I am looking for new grom. I also have seen some reviews for the TNT125.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I am in the Belfast area and I am looking for new grom. I also have seen some reviews for the TNT125.
I personally prefer the honda. I've the very first ones from 2013,my dad has a newer 2016 bike.
Have you had a test ride yet?
I'm waiting to get a ride on one of the TNT's soon when we can get out as they look good vfm. If you pm me your number I could keep you informed of any parts available or runs?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts