Honda Grom banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

we do the quay viper charity runs and ards peninsula runs, strangford ferry,ardglass then Newcastle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows where you can get a Grom new in Northern Ireland I've looked about and can't find any where dealing? thanks for any help

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi All,

Just joined the forum. This is the forum section closest to home for me down south in Dublin. Just wondering where people buy their aftermarket bits for the grom?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hi All,

Just joined the forum. This is the forum section closest to home for me down south in Dublin. Just wondering where people buy their aftermarket bits for the grom?
Did you get sorted for parts.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sorry lads, been of line recently. Yeah,spring is almost here and should be out more as it's very mild atm.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great to hear someone's still on here. Fitted quite a few parts to mine over the last few months. Full Toro Hex exhaust system, seat, new rear light and I have a new Kitaco rear shock to fit this weekend. Just need a dry day to get out now!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Great to hear someone's still on here. Fitted quite a few parts to mine over the last few months. Full Toro Hex exhaust system, seat, new rear light and I have a new Kitaco rear shock to fit this weekend. Just need a dry day to get out now!
The annual toy run in December is to be dry again this year for us ?.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts