Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's going a bit msx crazy over here, and neither mine or Johnny's red ones are here yesterday in Newcastle, co down.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds great it would be nice to ride with others but this is my first bike and I would feel so awkward being around so many people that are a lot older than me

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sounds great it would be nice to ride with others but this is my first bike and I would feel so awkward being around so many people that are a lot older(more experianced)than me
Wow......No probs. I won't want you to feel awkward riding with my fellow experianced juvenile buddies!

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's five of our bikes in the pic :) 9 of us in total from Belfast area now scooting about on them. We all have big bikes as well that are hardly used now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well fear the deere lol ifs shes not blue she wont do only coding. its 1 of the lads u where talking to out side belfast honda wee got the wee bikes brilliant crack when yous boys next meet for a run..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ended up heading out around 6 on Sunday evening to Bangor. Was great craic over Craigantlet. Will drop you a PM later this week regarding the weekend.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's five of our bikes in the pic :) 9 of us in total from Belfast area now scooting about on them. We all have big bikes as well that are hardly used now.
The white one is mine and has now the LCR vinyl kit fitted, the yellow one is about to get Red Bull wrapped.
Where abouts in Belfast (Roughly) lala?
Well fear the deere lol ifs shes not blue she wont do only coding. its 1 of the lads u where talking to out side belfast honda wee got the wee bikes brilliant crack when yous boys next meet for a run..
Remember folks: Belfast Honda this Saturday for MSX day :)
Hello lads. I didn't get time to speak to everyone at Honda Belfast on Saturday . I was there on Steve Clarke's original red bike,reg ending in 1027.
I spoke to Steve,gareth and Ricky there amongst others,and I've already meet Chris and Johnny previously.
I don't do face book at all but if any of you lads want to drop me a pm with a contact number I'll keep you informed also off our wider monkeybike runs.
I'm also a big bike rider but agree these bikes are super fun.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts