Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I saw that the other day, he was hilarious when he was stuck waiting for traffic so he could pull out.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha. exactly. i was rolling at that part, then all the random uncontrollable giggles that pop up randomly

·
Registered
296 Posts
Who lays out the traffic lines over there? Must've been after a few pints by the looks of some of those spots!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I kept thinking he was on the wrong side too.. I don't how people would get used to that (at least switching back and forth between driving on the right or left)

Who lays out the traffic lines over there? Must've been after a few pints by the looks of some of those spots!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Soooo did he LIKE it or HATed it?
Couldn't tell? Complaining, Pissed at traffic, Says suspension was bad & at the End... "DON'T WANT THIS ONE NOW?"

-Honest™

·
Registered
296 Posts
Soooo did he LIKE it or HATed it?
Couldn't tell? Complaining, Pissed at traffic, Says suspension was bad & at the End... "DON'T WANT THIS ONE NOW?"

-Honest™
He did say it was "fabulous" a bunch of times. But then he said he didn't know why Honda made it, or why they were street legal!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Haha yeah that video was funny! You can tell his mind is just racing, unsure what to think of Grom, but knows it's a handful of fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts