Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, we already offer the glue on type tank cover for the Grom and have been offering it since the bike's launch. However, guys on this forum and elsewhere have requested a replacement instead of a glue-on type so hey presto! ok, it took a while I'll admit LOL, but here it is. I think this is what you want and it will be available at TYGA Performance as well as TYGA Performance distributors such as Hard Racing and Steady Garage. Please let us know of any other products you think would be popular and we will give them our consideration...no promises but would love to hear our ideas.

Tyga Performance - Tank Cover, (Carbon), Replacement Type, MSX125/ Grom - TYGA Composite Parts Stock List, All
tankcover3.jpg tankcover2.jpg tankcover1.jpg

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Paul are you going to get the OEM yellow body plastic color that they see to Europe and Russia MXS-125, like to order a set of the old style 2013 yellow and if they make the full back rear section that would be great also.

People still like the blue plastic that you sold/shipped to me and also those OEM gold grom rims that I bought from you, Thanks again

·
Registered
41 Posts
As you know, we already offer the glue on type tank cover for the Grom and have been offering it since the bike's launch. However, guys on this forum and elsewhere have requested a replacement instead of a glue-on type so hey presto! ok, it took a while I'll admit LOL, but here it is. I think this is what you want and it will be available at TYGA Performance as well as TYGA Performance distributors such as Hard Racing and Steady Garage. Please let us know of any other products you think would be popular and we will give them our consideration...no promises but would love to hear our ideas.

Tyga Performance - Tank Cover, (Carbon), Replacement Type, MSX125/ Grom - TYGA Composite Parts Stock List, All
View attachment 18948 View attachment 18949 View attachment 18950
I ordered mine monday and a week later it still hasn't shipped....are these backordred already?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have any USA or NA distributors received these yet? I have been hoping to order one in stock from a more local distributor and I have yet to see these on anybody elses website.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hard Racing has them. At least they did last week when I ordered and rec'd mine!

Nice piece, I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
TygaPaul, can you please help me find out what is going on with my shipment. Order number #29839....placed order on 4/13...been in customs since 4/27 and no status updates.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TygaPaul, can you please help me find out what is going on with my shipment. Order number #29839....placed order on 4/13...been in customs since 4/27 and no status updates.
I just read this thread. Sorry but I don't have time to monitor all threads and forums so if there is an issue with an order or product, be sure to send me either a PM or better still an email. With regards to customs, for the record, the courier will be in a much better position to answer any questions and assist. We'd have to go through the courier at this end followed by them contacting your national office and then finally the local office which takes longer and less reliable due to the time and language differences. Happy to say this order has been delivered successfully and most orders arrive without drama or issue :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Paul, pretty interested in this but one quick question. Is the TYGA logo embedded in the resin? or is it a sticker that can be removed?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Usually they are stickers, I have 5 pieces of Tyga C/F all had stickers
this is a sticker too!

I put a honda sticker on to cover up a flaw in the carbon fiber thou.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
this is a sticker too!

I put a honda sticker on to cover up a flaw in the carbon fiber thou.
what you see is probably adhesive residue. most of the tyga stickers i removed left some sort of residue that was noticeable. using rubbing compound followed by polish got rid of it. i actually did this to the surface of all of my cf parts as it improves the finish of the clear coat and makes the parts have a more deep colored appearance.

·
Registered
41 Posts
what you see is probably adhesive residue. most of the tyga stickers i removed left some sort of residue that was noticeable. using rubbing compound followed by polish got rid of it. i actually did this to the surface of all of my cf parts as it improves the finish of the clear coat and makes the parts have a more deep colored appearance.
Nope....it was located in a place where the tyga decal was not. Wasn't about to go thru the return process as getting shipping status in the first place was a PITA from them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts