Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
photo 4.JPG With New Tyga Exhaust installed, Light Bore Injector and K&N R-1100 Filter installed into a Modified Factory Air Box.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hows she run with that light bore injector? and any link to the injector?

·
Registered
44 Posts
What Tidy Tail is that and is it modified in any way to allow the exhaust to not melt the rear right turn signal? How would you guess the build quality, sound and performance compared to the Moriwaki?

Thanks,
Vaughn

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its just the Stock Tail. I removed all the plastic. then Cut 6 inches out of the Metal Braket, Welded them back and painted it black.
the Blinker could melt if I rode it for a very long High RPM trip. but who cares I ordered a tail lamp assembly that has the Blinkers integrated coming next week

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a Simple Install, Just Plug in play, Just watch out when you remove the old one. it is under pressure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I did increase to tubing size, and the Injector helps but still only have about 30 miles on it. I will take a plug reading around 100 miles or so.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its just the Stock Tail. I removed all the plastic. then Cut 6 inches out of the Metal Braket, Welded them back and painted it black.
the Blinker could melt if I rode it for a very long High RPM trip. but who cares I ordered a tail lamp assembly that has the Blinkers integrated coming next week
Which one did you order? Can you post a link? I'm afraid my exhaust is going to melt the stock signal after I put on the Composimo Tidy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts