Honda Grom banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
I stumbled across them a few days ago and got distracted so I forgot to post them up. I agree, sexy!

For the airbox mod that everyone is doing with drilling the holes in that side panel this looks like it'd be a cool option to take.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I stumbled across them a few days ago and got distracted so I forgot to post them up. I agree, sexy!

For the airbox mod that everyone is doing with drilling the holes in that side panel this looks like it'd be a cool option to take.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Very sexy and very functional. Man I love this platform. So much fun!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Very very cool.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
never had experience with password, but are you speaking of prices shipped to your door? on website prices?
Just their prices in general.

Here's a stellar example. A ruckus carbon fiber battery box is about 500-600. I can get almost every carbon piece that TYGA makes for about 700-800.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Just their prices in general.

Here's a stellar example. A ruckus carbon fiber battery box is about 500-600. I can get almost every carbon piece that TYGA makes for about 700-800.
And their(pwjdm) carbon pieces looked horrible in person. The quality of the tyga pieces are way nicer. And tyga shipping is on point!

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
And their(pwjdm) carbon pieces looked horrible in person. The quality of the tyga pieces are way nicer. And tyga shipping is on point!

going to have to agree here. I have an ass load of pwjdm parts on my Ruck (coolant reservoir, stretch kit, kick stand, bars, and washer kit), but no CF from them. Way over priced on the CF parts.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Not wishing to tread on anyone's toes but I do have a Ruckus for personal use and was thinking of making some carbon parts a while back. What to start with?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just finished my first ride after completing the DIY air box mod. I bet this piece from TYGA would make it even more awesome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts