Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for essentials recommendations for protecting the bike frame and body. I do not like combing the vast internet.
Looking for plastics for 2018.frame /axel sliders, exhaust/muffler ect.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey and others
214 Posts
Looking for essentials recommendations for protecting the bike frame and body. I do not like combing the vast internet.
Looking for plastics for 2018.frame /axel sliders, exhaust/muffler ect.
You can go to any major website or even do a search here on this site and find many options. No affiliation, just one result of many on a search.

Steady Garage, DrowSports, Hard Racing to name a few.

KevTek Honda Grom MSX125 Crash Cages

·
Registered
538 Posts
The Stock bars already have bar end protection, altho metal. I have replaced mine with Delrin sliders. Axle sliders aren't all that necessary, unless you want them. Go with shorty levers. Stock levers typically get damaged as the bars always take the hit when going down. Not knowing what type of exhaust you have; I use a auto Heater hose and a large hose clamped (DIY) it to the end of my exhaust can. If you want even more protection, then add a stunters crash cage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Stock bars already have bar end protection, altho metal. I have replaced mine with Delrin sliders. Axle sliders aren't all that necessary, unless you want them. Go with shorty levers. Stock levers typically get damaged as the bars always take the hit when going down. Not knowing what type of exhaust you have; I use a auto Heater hose and a large hose clamped (DIY) it to the end of my exhaust can. If you want even more protection, then add a stunters crash cage.
Great idea! re exhaust thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts