Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Grom 2022 Pearl White
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I come from the car community and was convinced to start riding. I am from California (yay...not). I am excited to learn how to ride and be a part of whole new community to me! I will daily my Grom and treat it as my commuter on backroads. I know absolutely nothing about bikes lol. Any advice on upgrades to do, quality brands and credible websites will be much appreciated. I have already started researching about gear and upgrades. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lol thanks for the heads up! I work weird hours so I think I’ll be okay…hopefully!
At the risk of sounding intrusive, which county in CA do you reside? I'm located in Mendocino county and the back roads are usually fast roads, for some drivers/riders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At the risk of sounding intrusive, which county in CA do you reside? I'm located in Mendocino county and the back roads are usually fast roads, for some drivers/riders.
I’m in Sonoma County. I commute from Santa Rosa to Petaluma. I believe the back road is 45MPH.

·
Registered
2022 Grom
70 Posts
I have struggled to map out a Grom friendly route from Modesto (CA) to Mountain View. It's 1.5H by car, but at least 2.5H by Grom.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have struggled to map out a Grom friendly route from Modesto (CA) to Mountain View. It's 1.5H by car, but at least 2.5H by Grom.
Damn that’s a road trip for sure lol. I’d be motivated if there was a big event but just cuz I don’t know if I could lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts