Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Over has been making pipes for the honda z50/monkey bikes for a while. I wanted one for mine, but they are really expensive.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Very nice.

Also interesting to note that they went with nearly the exact same angle that Yoshimura went with... in terms of getting the exhaust lined up with (or should i say not lined up with) the rear body panels.

Just off by a few degrees. Wonder why.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Very nice.

Also interesting to note that they went with nearly the exact same angle that Yoshimura went with... in terms of getting the exhaust lined up with (or should i say not lined up with) the rear body panels.

Just off by a few degrees. Wonder why.
I've been asking that same question since I saw the first aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I was coming in here thinking I wasn't going to like it, but I was wrong. I am kind of diggin it.

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
677 Posts
it is everywhere else but here and japan. not sure why they changed it just for us. haha. im sure theres a reason somewhere

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have a titanium Over Racing pipe on my CT70 and it's great lightweight exhaust. I look forward to purchasing one for my Grom as well. The webpage mentions they will offer more styles for the Grom.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Nobody does Sexy like Over Racing when it comes to making a gorgeous piece of exhaust art haha.

I believe this one seals the deal that I'm gonna wait a bit longer for their other ehausts to be released. I'm getting trigger happy though.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I posted a few weeks ago my over ti pipe from my dax fitted loosely onto my msx, looks gorgeous but front pipe wrong shape, check first pic, 2nd pic theres a few monkey builds with the akra gp pipe and I am thinking of getting one and getting the front pipe made up!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts