Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW NEW - ComposiMo RaceBarZ™ Get LOW on your bars!!!

Introducing the ALL NEW RaceBarZ™ for your Honda Grom! These bars are as low and race-like as you can get without having to trim the bodywork!

Just unbolt your stock bars, and bolt the main plate to your existing bar mounts! The bars use race-quality bars and clamps from none other than WoodCraft Engineering! These bars give a wide range of options for bar-end sliders, risers, etc!

Click Here to BUY NOW!

***Steering Damper Not Included... But will be available soon separately!***

Click Here to BUY NOW!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get more/better pics tomorrow for you... they literally are as low as they can get without hitting bodywork when you turn full left or full right ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can wait till I receive mine. I got your angles right here... Anymore and Im a have to google it for ya...

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
What's with the extended swingarm? Scared the 9HP motor is going to flip you backwards or are you planning to run it at the salt flats?
With all this brain power around can people put energy into engine modifications? Who want's to "look" like they are going fast?!

·
Registered
150 Posts
What's with the extended swingarm? Scared the 9HP motor is going to flip you backwards or are you planning to run it at the salt flats?
With all this brain power around can people put energy into engine modifications? Who want's to "look" like they are going fast?!
Its not about racing... Or functionality... It's about looks. And there's something about a stretched grom... Take me for example... I'm just throwing money at the grom like I grow it in the back yard... Some people would rather pay into their 401k... I just want to "look" really cool. Especially when everyone else is watching... Then again my previous build is my Can-Am with airbrush, air-ride and a bunch of other stuff which just makes people "look" at my cool "looking" trike.

I see see your a power freak... That's good! You should look into that 150cc big bore kit. And the lightened flywheel being offered... But you probably know about all that power stuff already anyway. Maybe you will be the pioneers of power.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Its not about racing... Or functionality... It's about looks. And there's something about a stretched grom... Take me for example... I'm just throwing money at the grom like I grow it in the back yard... Some people would rather pay into their 401k... I just want to "look" really cool. Especially when everyone else is watching... Then again my previous build is my Can-Am with airbrush, air-ride and a bunch of other stuff which just makes people "look" at my cool "looking" trike.

I see see your a power freak... That's good! You should look into that 150cc big bore kit. And the lightened flywheel being offered... But you probably know about all that power stuff already anyway. Maybe you will be the pioneers of power.
Yep, that's what makes the world great = diversity. Now let's go fast and look good doing it ! Yeee :)

1 - 20 of 99 Posts