Honda Grom banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/gals, i ended up picking up my new Grom yesterday ($3,460 OTD price) and could not be happier with the purchase. I brought it straight inside of my house with "0" miles on it for hibernation till spring. I look forward to meeting/chatting with you guys. I hope to have a few mods that i have in mind done by the time the warm weather hits so i can start riding early in the season. As for right now i plan on doing the following to it:
1. Fender eliminator kit. Heard good stuff about MNNTBX but im not totally certain on that. Any opinions and advice will be helpful.
2. Front tinted LED turn markers.
3. Take the obnoxious mirrors off and do one at the end of the grip.
4. Exhaust. Opinions will most certainly be helpful here. Prefer $350 or less and not really looking for the low mount one.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Rpm exhaust is a little more than that but the stepped exhaust will flow better than others. You can get it with a removable 1in silencer and its decently quiet with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have my heart set on the Two Brothers SR-1. It's $376 on Hardracing and it provides about ~8% increase in horsepower (according to their dyno chart). Plus, it sounds sexy as hell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts