Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's easy to do! You dont have to put the pin directly on your home, just put it nearby. For example, my pin is located in a neighborhood park near my house!

The members map is a great way to see if there are other Hondagrom.net Grom riders near you. It's also a great way for our supporting vendors to see, at a glance, the potential market for the products they offer.

We are planning Grom global domination! Get your pin on the hondagrom.net Members Map!!

Please dont place your pin in a location that does not represent where you live. For example, one member put their pin location as Area 51. While it is possible that there is a Grom undergoing tests at Area 51, that member will have a hard time finding other Grom riders nearby. Another member put a pin in the shark infested waters off the San Juan islands - this is a bad idea for obvious reasons...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey, why is my balloon red and everyone else's is green or blue? Omgsh, this is probably a really stupid question...

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, why is my balloon red and everyone else's is green or blue? Omgsh, this is probably a really stupid question...
I just posted mine.
mine's Red now.
Probably a new pin thingy.
New boy gets Red

Excellent question!

Your pin is always red. Green pins are memebers who have avatar pictures. Blue pins are members who have not set an avatar picture yet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
mine's still Red but I have an avatar :icon_scratch:
and hey Cubanski if ya thing East Anglia looks lonley
check out mine in the middle of France.
Defo Billy No Mates me.........lol
i think he said that your pin will always be red...like, on your computer...so you always know where you are. Which is kinda silly. Cause, wherever you are, that's where you...are...On everyone else's computer, you will be green. I think. Possibly. Unless you're blue. In that case, drink your beer. You'll be happier.

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think he said that your pin will always be red...like, on your computer...so you always know where you are. Which is kinda silly. Cause, wherever you are, that's where you...are...On everyone else's computer, you will be green. I think. Possibly. Unless you're blue. In that case, drink your beer. You'll be happier.

You are correct!

However, no matter haw many beers I drink , I can figure out why this one blue pin has an avatar.... FXCLM5. His pin is blue on my map, like all the other non-avatar pins, but he has a picture.... Time to switch to tequillia..

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Just say no to tequila!! I can't even remember the last time I drank tequila. But I do remember two days later when I woke up in the hospital! Blah lol

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

1 - 20 of 34 Posts