Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just joined the forum, was wondering if anyone has any power commander tune files with similar mods as mine so I can get my bike running.... Bike currently has chimera intake, yosh full exhaust, and DCR Cam installed. Any help would be appreciated! its tough to find a decently priced tuner in my area.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Download the PC software and watch the Hard Racing video to see all of the screens before you make any changes. I am new to the power commander, and have only played with it a little. The video will show you how to turn on autotune and get the Yosh map on DynoJet's site. After you get the map and turn on the settings, go out and ride 30 or so miles in varying conditions/speeds. Hook back up to your computer and apply the suggestions, ride another 30 miles... The posts I have read about this (PCV Newb Guide sticky under Grom Performance has some good info), most have said that is the best way to get the most out of your tuner. It will be making suggestions/adjustments based on your motor, altitude, terrain etc. If someone posted a map, you more than likely would need to apply the suggestions to get the most out of it due to altitude, etc.
Don't have an autotune or WB2? It's worth the money.

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
Hey guys just joined the forum, was wondering if anyone has any power commander tune files with similar mods as mine so I can get my bike running.... Bike currently has chimera intake, yosh full exhaust, and DCR Cam installed. Any help would be appreciated! its tough to find a decently priced tuner in my area.

Cameron,

Do you already have a PCV on your bike and just need a custom map ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up finding a local shop to tune it for me, I don't have autotune or wb2 so couldn't tune at home. Tuner said he tuned it at about 13.8 AFR which sounded lean to me but he said it was good. haven't put too many miles it yet, but feels good. ended up just over 13hp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts