Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
I love the English but hate the currency conversion lol ... very hopeful nonetheless!

·
Registered
677 Posts
So not much has changed in the exchange rate since I was last in Japan.
only recently (like, last few months) its been on the drop. as in 1000=10. there for awile it was a terrible exchange rate early-mid 2012

·
Registered
325 Posts
I want that shock and their sprockets. reasonable prices too.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just use
www.xe.com for your currency conversions. It updates every minute or so as the exchange rate fluctuates so its very accurate. Keep in mind your bank or paypal may charge you a slightly higher rate so they can make their money too.

Edit: nvm i see someone beat me to it x2 on xe though.

·
Registered
955 Posts
is a 133cc light bore worth it? would you much improvement?
I don't think for the cost it would be worth it to go up only 8cc. You would notice very little with such a small increase, unless compression were also increased. I installed a 146 tb kit on my yx140 because it was really cheap used and I was putting in a Z40 cam anyways. If you had quite a few miles on the bike and you needed to rebore the cylinder anyway, then maybe it would be worth your time if you could get it done cheap.

·
Registered
659 Posts
My thoughts as well on 8 cc of displacement. 50 cc would be different. If I did anything it would be with the goal to get the bike to go at interstate speeds comfortably...an actual 72 mph.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Not worth the money for such a small improvement. Ninja you could easily hit 72 if you change sprockets and cdi.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I love their stainless steel exhaust system. Use of the stock muffler shield is what I want. It seems like a difficult buy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts