Honda Grom banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Yosh Pipe, Rear Fender Eliminator, Flush Turn Signals, Bar End Mirrors
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
I have a CBR1100 and over the 20 years of taking care of and riding it I have saved countless time, money and trouble through that blog and probably will here too. Love my Grom and not going to do a lot to it but would like to get opinions on a seat.
I am retired automotive which includes a few years as an auto mechanic so I know my way around mechanics pretty well but am a zero on electrics.
Nashville has become one of the most popular vacay destinations in the country so if you plan to come this way fire your questions at me.
Be safe!

·
Registered
32 Posts
My bike is the 2017 SF. At first I tried an Alaska Leather Sheepskin Butt Pad. Great as 'daily driver' cush. For me, didn't make the cut after 3+30 riding, thus Seat Concepts. The Seat Concepts is a simple kit install. It takes a while to break-in though. Having said that, halfway through my 4,382-mile epic trip, I had the sheepskin shipped to me. Best for both long and short trips. The Seat Concepts alone is a great daily driver also. In the end (ah-ha-ha!) it's personal preference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts