Honda Grom banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Increasing your GROM®'s engine power is one thing but this beast has to be fed with the fuel it needs. Koso’s High-flow injector is the essential part for your modified Honda Grom®! It has a higher fuel flow to meet the increased demand of your upgraded engine.

For more information, visit the High-flow injector for GROM® page and the Injector adapter kit for GROM® page.

Koso’s Never slip clutch kit is made with high quality material to ensure that the plates resist the distortion and heat produced by high performance engines. The 60% stiffer springs will also increase the efficiency of your transmission system.

For more information, visit the Never slip clutch kit for GROM® page.

HondaGrom-NewParts2.jpg

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Thanks for posting. I just saw this today and was wondering about it.

Out of curiosity, what would make me want to use Koso's injector over the Khien injector from a bike with a larger motor like the PCX150? I mean, I'm assuming the Koso injector is of higher quality, but anything else?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Thanks for posting. I just saw this today and was wondering about it.

Out of curiosity, what would make me want to use Koso's injector over the Khien injector from a bike with a larger motor like the PCX150? I mean, I'm assuming the Koso injector is of higher quality, but anything else?
Curious if anyone has heard anything on this...
Whats the real advantage to a $150 injector and $80 adapter, when we can get one for <$100 without the need for an adapter?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts