Honda Grom banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda has announced a 2nd and New Fuel Pump Recall / Stop Sale on select 2014 - 2015 Honda Grom models as well as select 2014 - 2015 Honda Forza 300 models.

More details on when the information will be supplied to customers and how / when you can check your VIN # to see if yours is affected etc can be found ---> Click Here

This is NOT the old fuel pump recall from over a year ago. I can't stress this part enough as some people aren't reading and are assuming this is old news. Please read the fine details... Hope this information is of some help guys.

I searched and couldn't find a new post regarding this. If it's a repost, just let me know and I'll delete it.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Per my friend at a dealer, There are no parts for this yet, so I wouldnt be going and bothering your dealer just yet.
And for those doubting this (as your site said it was posted on the 14th of sept, when it was actually still the 13th)...
Nothing special, just the same text youve got. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well if it is from Japan if they did post on 14th it would be 13th for U.S......I think the way time zones go they are like a day ahead of us

·
Registered
421 Posts
Fuel pump just not as trusty as it should be.

Funny, I experienced my first hiccup just yesterday.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Checked my VIN and looks like I am good this time

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Well if it is from Japan if they did post on 14th it would be 13th for U.S......I think the way time zones go they are like a day ahead of us
Yeah, that was also my thought. Seeing as Kevin is from TN, id assume the server is just located in eastern asia, or maybe the time just isnt correctly set.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'm showing zero recalls for the 2015 Grom in the US. Honda hasn't updated their site yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
421 Posts
What are these hiccups you speak of?
Mine had just a single "misfire" and then we were going again. Its as if I was low on gas and the pump sucked air. I did have a full tank though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mine had just a single "misfire" and then we were going again. Its as if I was low on gas and the pump sucked air. I did have a full tank though.
Mine is the same. It does it once or twice a ride but not at a repeatable time I could replicate for a dealer

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mine is the same. It does it once or twice a ride but not at a repeatable time I could replicate for a dealer
Mine used to this as well but hasn't since around 1500km (on 5000 now). Wouldn't be able to say from memory though if it was the same time I changed spark plug as I went for the colder heat range when I did change it.
Also not showing anything on recalls for mine though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts