Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm on the NH seacoast ... It seems there is hardly any straight roads here, curves galore. 50 to 100 miles and I'm in the mountains. Perfect for pushing the fun factor on a Grom sized bike.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome. Roads are awesome up there, except the potholes. I grew up in Hopkinton, nh. Still have a house in newbury. I love it up there. Pretty jealous that's your home turf.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm on the NH seacoast ... It seems there is hardly any straight roads here, curves galore. 50 to 100 miles and I'm in the mountains. Perfect for pushing the fun factor on a Grom sized bike.
Where on the seacoast indigo? I'm in Eliot. Where are you getting your from from?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Sounds fantastic, how long is your riding season?

·
Registered
20 Posts
In a SNHer myself. Candia to be more specific. Do you have yours yet?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hooksett/Derry/Salem here just picked up my black grom this afternoon. Love this bike so far one of the best things I've ever bought

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rochester nh! There's a group of about 10 of us that ride. Anyone within a 25 mile radius hit me up! Planning some fun rides this coming summer!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts