Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone one. Just a little word from France, My name is Richard, I live in Paris and I've had a white MSX for 3 months but then it got stolen (Yes, Paris sucks for it!!!) but as I'm about to get the money back, I'm gonna get a brand new one and this one will be my second bike sooooooo.....IT HAS TO BE FAST!!!!
Lot of ideas, a bit of € to spend so, I guess I'll have to start a build Thread.
Well, lest's not waste your time, thank you for the activity and the creativity of the members, it does make a difference with french forums.
Merci, bonne route à tous.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome! I've seen so many good ideas here that it's hard to decide what to do for upgrades! Already sounds like you have been bitten by the Grom bug, and sorry to hear the first was stolen - thieves are scum. I bought an alarm that has been workng very good so far. Nice and loud! Something to consider for all grom owners, unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum. At least you live somewhere that actually has Groms/MSXs for replacement. If mine got stolen I would be completely out of luck here is So Cal for at least a year. Unless I bought used.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeap the bike was locked up but this is some kind of light bike and the post it was locked on wasn't that high so...Why does this bike seem so attractive to those basterds?!?!?! I'll just put a "traqueur moto" on the next one, a bunch of budies use this and for those who had to test its eficiency, it seems to work really well.
Yes rkwfxd, I'll have to look at the bright side and get one a.s.a.p....Just can't wait, I need my big boy's toy back!!! btw, why the hell do you have so few groms in Cali?
Well, thanks guys for the welcoming atmosphere, I hope I'll be back soon with some good news.
Rico

1 - 9 of 9 Posts