Honda Grom banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey team. I read the forums a lot and have found lots of great tips here. Finally I found a good reason to post and hopefully help others.

I emailed a really helpful gent:
Markus Selje
Pazzo Racing Inc.
[email protected]

Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers

I really liked their levers and my friends have them on their sport bikes as well.

6 adjustments:
Font

Lots of colors customize the switch and handle:

There is also a really nice breakaway version:
Yellow

Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers

Markus took the time to have the website updated with GROM listed at the top of the Honda section in the lever guide! All of the pricing stuff and custom buy options list GROM as well. I plan to buy the breakaway shorties and will try to update everyone with how it goes.

Price is:
$200 for normal style
$230 for folding breakaway style

ride on!! :blackgrom:

·
Vendor
2,044 Posts
I've run Pazzo levers for many years, and our Grom for several months. They're the CBR250 variety, and work perfectly. IMO, the premier lever on the market...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Crg makes carbon fiber levers........droooool

·
Registered
61 Posts
Pazzo levers are definitely worth it. Have had the knock offs on my bike for awhile. Machining is no where close, along with the cheap anodizing. Ya get what ya pay for!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Most of the photos illustrate my main hombre Dougles doing most of the installation. It was SOOOO simple. A monkey could switch these things out. So basically a couple bolts and thats it. I did not adjust the clutch cable slack. After installing it went from terrible to perfect. I had a problem with my clutch engaging too late for my taste with stock. After the new Pazzo levers both the brake and clutch feel much better. More comfort, more BA, and my clutch engaging better is a godsend.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Been running these for months as well

1 - 17 of 17 Posts