Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a red one last week and can't wait for the snow to melt. I work in sales at a local Honda dealer so if anyone has dealer questions or is looking for a Grom in the CT area hit me up.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Congrats welcome...How many and when did they come in? Mine is suppose to be in PA this week

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just got the red one in black is on the way. On a good note Honda said they are stepping up production on the Grom. At least that's what the told us in are dealer meeting.

·
Registered
285 Posts
@ Double C- I am in the process of getting a Grom with a local dealer. They are offering it to me for $2999 plus fees, taxes etc. I have an OTD price of $3895 which includes a $150 credit for a helmet/gloves. Since you say you work at a Honda dealer and have one yourself, is this a fair deal?

·
Registered
285 Posts
P.S. with a 756 credit score they are giving me 6.9% financing @ 48 months. Is this about normal? Do you forsee any 0% deals coming down the pipeline or anything I should hold out for?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your OTD seems fair, they are going for $3199 now and cost went up as well. Honda does charge a destination fee of $125 and it is a real fee the dealer pays. They can charge you more but it is listed on Hondas site. Every dealer has some sort of Doc fee ours is $249 but everyone is different.

·
Registered
285 Posts
@Double C. they have me at 6.9%. I assume they are bumping me a point or 2 of APR. Since on 48 months it says 4.9 and 5.9% for super preferred and preferred

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Standard super preferred is 6.9% that could be bumped by 2% . Promo rates can't be bumped and from what I saw after I put a Grom app in to Honda the promo rates are only for 30 months. So the rates on that sheet are only promo rates and you can ask your dealer to give you the promo. Standard rates start at 6.9% and go up from there and can be bumped. Minimum payment on almost all Honda loans from AHFC $75 per month so the will adjust term accordingly. Hope I am not confusing you lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So what it sounds like is they just put you in for super preferred non promo. So you should have no problem getting the promo rates. When I put in applications that is how I put them in unless the customer ask for promo rate. We don't make money on promos and we can't bump them.

·
Registered
285 Posts
So I should ask them for the promo rate and that can get it to 5.9 or 4.9 possibly? Over 48 months that could save me a few hundred dollars. Every bit counts!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I would ask them for it. As long as the payment is $75 or more you can probably get 48 months. If not it would just be a shorter term. Let me know how you make out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested In Grom

Picked up a red one last week and can't wait for the snow to melt. I work in sales at a local Honda dealer so if anyone has dealer questions or is looking for a Grom in the CT area hit me up.

Hey wassup...
Ive actually been looking into the Ruckus @ 1st since i was lookin 4 somethin a bit small but after research i noticed for 1k more i can get a grom and its not 2 much bigger but alot more fun and faster... are there currently any deals goin on?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts